Third coast spring break


Frequently Asked Questions

Q: If I get a ticket or need legal help what do I do?
A: contact our sponsor The Law Offices of William Bonilla, P.C. immediately

Q: Do I need a passport to cross the border in to Mexico?
A: Yes. All U.S. citizens are required to show a passport when traveling to and from Mexico. Passports are easy to obtain but do take time for processing.


Q: Where do I get a passport from?

A: You can obtain a passport form (DS-11) from your local U.S. Post Office or from U.S. State Dept. Pictures can be taken at a local Walgreens, CVS or local Post Office. Must apply in person and be 17 years or older.